Why Play No Deposit Free Spins Canada?
There are a lot of great reasons to search out an claim new free spin no deposit bonuses. For starters, it's a fantastic way to test drive a new Canada online casino without risking any of your own money. You'll get to check out the casino software, experience the games and support and if you're lucky enough you might even hit the jackpot!
We're well aware that many players hop from one no deposit bonus deal to the next opening new online casino accounts as they go. There's nothing wrong with this approach if you derive entertainment and fun from the process. These kinds of players are gonna be the ones most enthusiastic about discovering the latest no deposit free spins bonuses!
How to claim the latest No Deposit Free Spins Canada
Claiming new no deposit free spins is pretty simple and if you follow our step by step guide below, you'll be up and spinning in next to no time. Here's how it works:
Step 1: Find a great no deposit free spins offer - Check out our list of recommended no deposit free spins Ontario offers or use the "Free Spins No Deposit" filter on our site to find offers that suit you.
Step 2: Click the Claim Bonus button - This will take you through to the casino where you can register for a new player account.
Step 3: Enter your personal details - You'll need to provide some basic information like your name, email address and date of birth.
Step 4: Activate your account - Check your email for a link from the casino and click on it to activate your account. This will usually involve verifying your email address.
Step 5: Claim your no deposit free spins casino Canada promotion - Once your account is activated, login to the casino and look for the free spins bonus offer. This will be stated in the promotional terms and conditions.
Step 6: Play your free spins - It's time to have some fun! Start spinning those reels and keep your fingers crossed for a big win.
New Sign Up Bonus Free Spins - What Games?
Most new casino free spins no deposit bonuses are available for use on slots games. This is because slots are by far the most popular type of online casino game and there are thousands upon thousands to choose from.
Now, the game that you can play with your no deposit free spins will be determined by the casino itself. Some casinos will let you choose from a selection of different games while others will offer just one. The latter is more common and simply means that the casino has selected a particular slot that they are serving up as part of their new player no deposit sign up bonus. Popular slots that are particularly sought after by bonus savvy gamblers looking for free slots include Starburst, Gonzo's Quest, Elvis Frog in Vegas and Book of Dead.
As to how many free spins you're allocated, this differs from one bonus offer to the next. Commonly we see between 20 free spins and 50 free spins no deposit Canada bonuses with 100 free spins no deposit Canada offers being far less frequently seen.
New Casino Sites Free Spins No Deposit
Making the most of a free spins no deposit promotion at a newly launched Canadian online casino can be a fun way to put a new brand through their paces. Often, a new online casino will throw out a no deposit bonus including a free spin sign up offer to grow their player base and attract new gamers into the fold.
While these bonuses can be great fun, it's important to do your research before claiming any free spins sign up offer. We always advise caution when signing up to a brand new casino with no track record to fall back on. Of course, if we're advertising them right here on our No Deposit Canada site our team of iGaming experts would've already scrutinised the brand before listing and so the casino will have a reputable casino license at a minimum. It's always worth reading the reviews our team have presented and checking to see if the casino in question meets your needs. Here are the main categories our expert gamblers rank and rate:
- Licensing and Provably Fair Games - A new casino must have a gambling license from a reputable regulatory body like the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), The Government of Curacao or the UK Gambling Commission. You should also check that the casino games are provably fair which means they've been verified as random and not tampered with. Provably fair casinos will usually display a verification badge on their site from an independent iGaming audit company such as eCogra or iTechLabs.
- Banking Options - You'll need to be able to fund your account and cash out your winnings quickly and easily. The best new casinos will offer a range of different banking options including e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill, MuchBetter, Neosurf, Neteller, Interac, Instadebit and credit/debit cards like Visa and MasterCard. Cryptocurrency is also gaining in popularity and the best casinos will offer Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin as banking options.
- Customer Support - A responsive customer support team is essential should you encounter any problems while playing at your new casino. The best online casinos will offer 24/7 live chat support as well as email and telephone support.
- What choice of games? - While most new casinos will be powered by one or more of the leading casino software providers, it's still important to check what choice of games are on offer. Brands like NetEnt, Microgaming, Yggdrasil Gaming and Play'n GO are all top names in the industry and will guarantee a great gaming experience.
- Mobile Casino - With more and more of us playing on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, it's important that the new free spins no deposit casino has a fully optimised mobile casino. This should include a dedicated casino app as well as a mobile responsive website.
- Loyalty Program and regular bonuses- The best new casinos will have a loyalty program in place to reward regular players. This could include cashback, free spins, VIP treatment and other perks.It's also great to see a promo offers page brimming with daily and weekly bonus options as well as super fun slot tournaments and the like.
As you can see, there's a lot to consider when choosing a new casino with free spins no deposit. But if you follow our advice and do your research you're sure to find a great casino that ticks all the boxes.
As with any casino bonus, there will be certain wagering requirements that apply to your free spins no deposit bonus. These requirements state how many times you must wager the value of your bonus before you can make a withdrawal. The industry standard is between 20x and 50x but we've seen requirements as high as 80x and as low as 10x. You'll find the wagering requirements for your particular bonus stated in the terms and conditions.
It's important to check out these requirements before you claim a no deposit free spins bonus because if you don't meet them then you won't be able to withdraw any winnings that you've made while playing. It is true that wagering requirements are mostly higher on no deposit offers compared to the wagering on deposit bonus offers. As a result, winning real money playing slots with free spins no deposit is more of a challenge.
Other T&Cs to watch out for...
In addition to wagering requirements there are also usually other terms and conditions that apply to free spins no deposit bonuses. These can include maximum cashout limits, restricted countries and game restrictions. Again, these will all be stated in the bonus terms and conditions so make sure you check them out before you claim your bonus.